Coriolis leverages Keystone which is the OpenStack project for identity management, in order to create a segregation between users and projects and assign roles.
Coriolis Projects and Users will provide the following:
- Using the feature, the management of users and different projects can be done.
- Assigning roles to users (access to one or multiple projects, roles for allowing or denying permissions)
- Coriolis admin users can create and manage Projects and Users
By default Coriolis comes with one admin Project and one admin user assigned to it.
More Projects and Users can be created using the “New” button listed on the top right corner on Coriolis’ Dashboard.
When creating a new Project, the mandatory field that need to be filled in, is the Project Name, also there will be an option for enabling it or not to be used once the Project is created.
When creating a new User, the mandatory fields that need to be filled in, will be the Username, a Password for the new user and select the Primary Project for the new user.
There will also be the option to have the user as enabled or not once it is created.
Once the Projects and Users are created, further management can be performed by selecting the Project/User from the Dashboard.
- members can be added
- user roles can be modified
- users can be disabled or removed from the project
- password ca be changed
- Project membership can be changed
- user can be removed