Unlock your DevOps potential in as dynamic a cloud computing start-up as it gets!
Our lab will consist entirely of hands-on classes where the trainee gets the chance to directly interact with the technologies that power the cloud. We will focus on walking you through the core concepts, tools and platforms which any aspiring DevOps must be aware of.
- System Administration – Linux and Windows
- Scripting (Bash / PowerShell)
- Virtualization and Containerization
- Python Development (Language, Platform and Practices)
- Working with Git as a Version Control System
- OpenStack (Architecture & Deployment)
- Running containerized workloads with Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation, Orchestration & Configuration Management
Why you should sign-up?
Get engaged with top-notch technologies and develop your DevOps skills. By attending this lab you will:
- Gain experience in multiple platforms and tools
- Learn about the Open Source community
- Attend highly practical working sessions
- Kickstart your Cloud Engineer career
Meet your Mentors
Ready to join?
We invite you to participate in a fast-paced showdown of your technical skills in mini-CTFs designed to bring out the litter hacker in everyone. All the tasks can be easily run within your own environment with virtually zero setup so you can feel right at home as you hack away at them.
As soon as registrations for Liga AC Labs will be opened, we’ll add to our blog post the sing-up link so you can easily join our Cloud Engineer Bootcamp right away.
When the registration period ends, we’ll provide a complete guideline regarding our technical challenge. So stay tuned and check your inbox for updates.
Have any more questions about who we are and what we do?
Feel free to drop by our office, it’s less that a 2-minute stroll from the University, or contact us on Messenger – we’ll keep tabs on our inbox 😉