We are looking for highly motivated Python developers to join our teams in Timisoara, Iasi, Cluj-Napoca or Bucharest, interested in working on cutting edge cloud computing projects such as OpenStack and contributing to several other open source technologies.
- Solution-focused and outside-the-box type of mentality
- Energetic team-player, driven by a strong work ethic
- Motivation to learn a broad range of new technologies
- Can handle constructive criticism & peer reviews
- Ability to adapt fast to new scenarios
- Takes responsibility for his/hers work
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
What we offer
- Working on multiple open source projects for large enterprise customers.
- Working closely with top ranked professionals in the industry.
- Working on cutting edge cloud technologies and products.
- Training on the technologies used in our projects.
- Opportunity to work remotely in some scenarios.
- Travelling opportunities in some projects areas.
- Competitive salary based on experience and bonuses based on performance.
- Experience working with Python. Other languages such as Go, Ruby, C/C++ are a plus
- Good knowledge of object oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience using Git (or any other version management system)
- Experience working with relational databases is a plus
- Basic unit testing knowledge is a plus
- Experience contributing to open source projects is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Linux / Windows (Bash / Powershell scripting)
- Basic knowledge of networking and virtualization concepts
- Good knowledge of distributed systems theory
- Experience working with SQLAlchemy or other ORMs
- Experience working with Continuous Integration tools (eg: Jenkins)
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Linux / Windows (scripting, OS internals)
- Good knowledge of networking and virtualization concepts
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (KVM, Hyper-V, Xen, VMware, etc.)
- Knowledge of automation / configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, SaltStack) is a plus
- Experience working with cloud technologies (OpenStack, Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus